Coaching for Success-New roles are supporting this new business model.Our new organization relies heavily on each associate’s participation in Teams.The Coach role is to assist us Business Leaders and Process Owners in this team environment. The significance of these responsibilities cannot be underestimated as the role requires a special kind of person. To be successful in my own opinion, a Coach must first have a thorough understanding of the business, its strategies and the core processes. I’m sure you will agree that the Coach is a key member in the organization. A person who will be instrumental to our future success.
apart from it the coach should possess the following qualities,
1. he should be a team facilitator
2. he should possess hardwork and consistency
3. he should work towards goals
4. he should maintain good rappo with co-workers
5. he should have focussed approach towards all tasks
6. commitment to assignments
7. and finally competitive spirit……….