I’m a life coach, but I have only been coaching single individuals, I have had education about how to lead groups, but I still miss some information, at least it feels like that. Do you know a good book or another recourse? How to work with groups, different techniques and thing slike that..
Typically good coaches will use and follow these principles:
* Listening is more important than talkin
* What motivates people must be understood
* Everyone is capable of achieving more
* A person’s past is no indication of their future
* People’s beliefs about what is possible for themselves are their only limits.
* A coach must always provide full support
* Coaches don’t provide the answers
* Coaching does not include criticizing people
* All coaching is completely confidential
* Some people’s needs cannot be met by coaching , and coaches recognise clients with these needs
I don’t really know that much about life coaching but I think it’s an awesome profession.
Best of luck.